What does this Warranty cover?
GPSmyDevice (GmD) warrants to the product that the hardware is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for the duration of the Limited Warranty period.
This warranty is valid only for customers purchasing from our website (www.gpsmydevice.com). Customers who purchased the Device from other retailers should contact the respective retailer for their warranty policy.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty coverage lasts for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase from the Site. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser of the Device. If the Device is replaced pursuant to this warranty, then the user shall have a warranty period for the replacement Device for the longer of the remaining term of the original warranty or 60 days.GmD reserves the right to require proof of purchase for service under this warranty.
What will GPSmyDevice do in the event of a Warranty Claim?
IfGmD confirms that a Device is covered by the warranty,GmD will replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device at no charge to the customer. Replacement devices usually ship 4-6 weeks after the Warranty Claim is completed and approved.
What is a defective Device?
A defective Device is a product that despite a firmware update and reformatting, has a defect rendering it unfit for the use for which it is intended.
What does this Warranty not cover?
GmD does not guarantee the operation of the Device with non-compatible software.
GmD only guarantees the Device against defects resulting from normal use and therefore the warranty does not apply to:
- Device with cosmetic damage (ex. dent, crack, scratch etc.) and/or traces of moisture/corrosion and/or spillage of food/liquids/ or water damage.
- Device having undergone improper testing, operation, demonstration, maintenance, installation, adjustment or any alteration or modification of any kind
- Software, interfaces, connectors, storage media, parts, or equipment that are not provided or approved by GmD
- Device that has been operated with incorrect or irregular supply voltage
- Any use of the Device outside of its specifications
The following are expressly excluded from this warranty: Battery, USB charger, and LCD screen
The Device is equipped with a battery whose number of charging cycles is limited. Thus, the battery life will gradually decrease.GmD does not guarantee any specific battery life, as it is contingent on variables thatGmD cannot control such as the frequency of charge/discharge cycles.
GmD does not guarantee the improper use of the USB charger with non-compliant power sources rendering the charge time and efficiency to vary.
GmD does not guarantee the LCD screen of the Device against accidental or non- accidental damages such as crack, scratch, moisture, etc.
GmD reserves the right to reject any parcel with packaging defects. An improper packaging can be the cause of damages to the Device to whichGmD cannot be held responsible.
How can I get Warranty service?
In order to be eligible for service under this warranty, you must do the following:
If the Device purchased from the Site is found to be defective, please see the warranty terms above and ensure that the alleged defect is covered by the warranty. If it does and you wish to make a claim under the Limited Warranty (a “Warranty Claim”), please follow the instructions below:
- To make a valid Warranty Claim, you must send an email to email@example.com with your name, email address used for the purchase, the order number, proof of payment, and product diagnostic showing that the Device is defective.
- The customer shall bear the costs for the shipment toGmD and must provide a tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org once the parcel is shipped. The shipping fees will not be refunded in any case.
- Upon receiving the Device,GmD will examine the Device and determine whether the Warranty Claim is justified.
- The customer will be responsible to backup any data, software, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the Device.
- It is likely that such data, software, or other materials will be lost or reformatted during service, and GmD will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
- GmD will replace the Device with a new or refurbished Device at no charge to the customer. Replacement devices usually ship 4-6 weeks after the Warranty Claim is completed and approved.
- Customers are solely responsible for any duties, import taxes and brokerage fees imputable to the repaired merchandise.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Returned Device must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- Returned Device must be sent in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Device while in transit to GmD. We recommend that you use a tracking service for your protection.
- If you return your Device to GmD without all parts included in the original package, GmD retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or charge you for the missing parts and/or accessories.